VOLCANIC ASH CLAY
Volcanic Ash Clay is a unique due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Volcanic Ash Clay is negatively-charged and known for its ability to absorb and remove positively-charged toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals. Also known as Bentonite, it is a swelling clay and when mixed with water it swells open like a highly porous sponge, absorbing toxins through electrical attraction and binding them in the clay. As it absorbs toxins, it releases minerals back into the skin. It also helps oxygenate cells as it pulls excess hydrogen from them and replacing it with oxygen.